Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting back to work

Dear Blog Followers,

In my last post I said I was having to take a big break as I was relocating with my family 80 miles to our new home in Hesperia California. (San Marino had been my Childhood house and I will really miss it!) I was only 2 blocks from the Huntington Library, which houses the Pinky and Blue Boy art masterpieces!

Anyway, I am pretty much settled in with our family. Hesperia is High Desert and where we are is semi country horse property. We hear roosters in the morning, goats, jack rabbits and cottentails....and spiders galore! Just hope we dont encounter a rattler or cougar! Yes they are around!

Other than that, it is very beautiful here. 4 seasons with some snowfall in winter! Our kids havent seen snow. They will appreciate that! In September I will have a one woman show at the San Marino (Crowell) public Library Sept 5 through Oct 11. I am excited of course and have a lot of preparation to do, especially some PR things.

I will post more info later. I have 2 new commission, one is sacred art and one is a historial portrait ...more on them later! I am thinking of attending 3 kicks fine art studio in the fall. (Ive never had "formal training" and am interested to find out what it would be like to be in a class.) Two instructors I would like are Sean Cheetham and Edgar Silva.

Here are some new posts on works in progress and Crowell Exhibition.













No comments:

Post a Comment