Thursday, April 18, 2013

New works in progress

Time for new artwork.."Little Jester with Musical instruments" is a portrait of our Sons (Twins) Barron and Liam.. age 6 years.  Initially I did only Barron ,but Mom, my Daughter Autumn, didn't like them "separated"!  so Liam is the marble bust!     Portrait of Alexander " is a dear, Facebook Friends little Son.. I loved this portrait because of the back lighting and sweet cherubic face  the blue tones remind me of Picassos Blue Period.  The Moon is something I like  for mood and interest, I have included Moon in many of my paintings.   :St John of the Cross" is a new painting for the Carmelite Fathers of St Therese for their newly decorated Rectory.. Created from numerous references ,this is a semi ,original painting.  it is now in the stage before color. but will probably be kept in a "mud Pallet".






No comments:

Post a Comment